the past few mornings, the temperature has been in the teens. even though it’s officially spring, it sure doesn’t feel like it.
here are a few things that I can’t wait to incorporate into my life once the sun stays out for good and I don’t need to wear my winter coat.
- ballet flats – my feet are so, so tired of being stuck in boots
- iced coffee – so I won’t burn my tongue
- sundresses paired with a light denim jacket – I seriously miss my warm weather wardrobe
- leisurely mornings spent with my Macbook, a bowl of cereal, and said coffee on my balcony
- study sessions outside – although, let’s be honest here. it’s way too hard to focus sitting in the sunshine
- exploring Pittsburgh with my camera and tripod – there are so many adventures to be had!
#1,2 via Tumblr
#3 via me, taken last May with disposable camera