lately, via my iPhone
1. I’ve been sipping on Blue Moon’s seasonal brew Spring Blonde. one is a pleasant companion to an episode of New Girl at night.
2. I tried my hand at a half-moon manicure, inspired by tutorials from The Beauty Department. you have to wait so long for the paint to dry for each layer!
3. my cat has been doing this thing where she sleeps all day. it’s annoying but rather cute.
4. we finally got a few inches of snow up here in Vermont. I’d almost forgotten what it looked like.
5 & 6. I was in the mood to do a little painting on Friday night so I pulled out my watercolors and started messing around.
7. my mom’s homemade clam chowder, fresh roasted garlic bread, and a delicious salad.
8. I’m almost done reading Lolita and the writing is phenomenal. has anyone seen the movie? would you recommend it?